As part of your CSA membership we’ve partnered with Local Thyme CSA menu planning. We think this service will help you enjoy our produce more. To receive the benefit of Local Thyme’s menu planning, you must register on their website. Members are issued an access code at the beginning of the season.
Local Thyme is an online service. Each week you’ll receive an email reminder to check in at the Local Thyme website for your weekly menu plan. When you log in to your account at Local Thyme, you’ll see:
• Weekly menu plan that uses all the vegetables in your CSA share
• Three different menus: omnivore, gluten-free and vegetarian
• Weekly shopping list
• Vegetable ID with pictures of typical CSA produce and storage info
• Searchable database of chef-tested, seasonally-based recipes
• Cooking support, tips and tricks and more