Recipe: Fabulous Kohlrabi Fridge Pickles
- one large kohlrabi
- 1/4 C rice wine vinegar (or other white vinegar such as champagne or tarragon)
- 2 t fresh dill
I’ll admit this recipe has won folks over to the kohlrabi.
- Peel kohlrabi and thinly slice into half-moons.
- Place slices into serving bowl or storage container. Cover with 1⁄4 c seasoned rice wine vinegar , adding more if necessary to cover kohlrabi halfway.
- Add black pepper to taste and chopped dill, tarragon, or chives. If fresh isn’t available use 1 t. dried dill.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 2-3 hours. Eat straight from the fridge with anything! These pickles will keep at least 1 week and the recipe can be doubled.
Microformatting by hRecipe.