Recipe: Easy Shanghai Noodles
- 1 oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 cup chopped onion (green onions work great too if you have them)
- 3-4 cups shredded bok choi, tatsoi, or cabbage
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, shanghai noodles, or soba noodles
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce and/or hoisen sauce (to taste)
- 4 ounces sliced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts or 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions;drain.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in skillet.
- Saute garlic, ginger, and onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add bok choi/tatsoi/cabbage and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and soy sauce/hoisen (also chicken and/or bean sprouts if desired) and heat through.
Microformatting by hRecipe.